Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Ylvis - The Fox (What does the Fox say?) [Official music video HD]



Really?  Hmm...  Isn't this just the strangest???  Well, it is all we have had buzzing in the back of our minds around here.  I heard it on the radio with the little ones in the car one day and thought I would share it with Taylor when he got home from school.  We watched the video, and thought, huh, odd... but then we had to watch it over and over and now we get such a kick out of it.  They love to dance to it and now they love to shout the lyrics too.  Oh boy... what is next?

1 comment:

  1. I finally just now watched this and it was great, I'm going to have to have Kyle and Joshie watch it when I get home. It is fun. Love Grammie Cheryl

    ReplyDelete