Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A few random pictures from the last months...

My two oldest darlings!  I do think they are a bit nutty, yes, but these are wonderful genetic qualities, don't you think?

You must think that he looks like a girl here, as you should, because he did... the long hair is gone now...

Gran visits, and we had a blast sneaking around!  This was conveniently located @ the grocery store.  Yes, in fact, it is Whole Foods.  It was charming!  There was a man there from Fresno, Ca., odd, but fascinating.  There is also a girl in my Tx. govt. class from Fresno, what are the odds?  

Hanging out at a house we are touring.  We are looking to buy, and the kiddo's are anxiously awaiting a new home with a playground.  Sigh- soon I hope!  This is grandma Kim also referred to as grandma Ed (by Reagan).

Here is my cool dude!  He went golfing with daddy and wanted to wear a hat and shades just like him. They ended up having a blast!  I was thrilled!  

Just so you might see that the kids are REALLY NUTS!  

This is today!  Taylor thought he would put his remote control car into Reagan's hair...  I tried for a long while to untangle it, all the while dreading having to cut a huge chunk out.  The other day, I had to cut gum out of her hair...  What to do, what to do???  Another sigh here...

Great Grandma Gigi is so funny!  She loved playing with the kids and dog!  I love her face here!  

Looks like these two cousins are never too tired to pose!

Grandma Cheryl and Tint (as his sister calls him.)

Mommy and princess on the River Walk boat tour with the family from Fresno and Arkansas.

Grandpa Bob with Missy.

Here we were on a wet, rainy day and loving the caverns, which were amazing!

My lovely, fashionable sister, (Wish she lived closer!) here with dad.  I really love this pic!

Crazy girl!

Yes, it's ladies night...

Because he doesn't smile that often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out... Who put that bowl in his reach?  Yes, I know you thought it was far enough away, but well, he has go-go gadget arms.  Oh, and an appetite to boot!

Yes, we caught you!  Bummer!

1 comment:

  1. Boy do those pictures brings back memories. I especially love the one of GG and her grandkids and of Kyle with his two girl cousins. The mustaches........... eh! Oh yeah, I agree, Trent was smiling big time!! He's always such a serious little dude. I wonder what profession he will be in some day!!!!!!!
    Love Grammie Cheryl

    ReplyDelete