So you know, a lot of my posts are out of order and older than when I actually post them. Today, though, I am posting quickly about what we did last week. Wow! It is crazy how quickly the week goes by! Anyway, we still need to go back to the Pumpkin Patch, considering I took all 3 kids by myself and we had to pick out, well, you know, pumpkins for each of our family members. I couldn't carry such a load and I needed daddy's help. We did have fun though, just looking for the biggest pumpkin, the smallest pumpkin and the strangest pumpkins. Taylor saw several of his classmates at the pumpkin patch and had loads of fun with one of his friends. Well, I will show you what I mean.
Running away. No, she doesn't want to stay still for pictures...
"Hey, let's have a hay war!" says Taylor.
This is SO MUCH FUN!
I came prepared and if only one picture of all of them is what I am going to get, I am okay with that!
Checking out all of the strange looking pumpkins.
Okay mom, now I want a ride.
Hey let's play tag. This was so much fun! I stood with the little boys grandmother and we agreed this was great fun for them and perfect to tire them out for naps when they got home.
Pulling the wagon.
Mom, I am going to get you!
Jumping in the hay.
Running away from the patch. How far will she get?
So much fun!








0 comments:
Post a Comment