Okay, that is shared, now the weather... it is a fine and wintery day, registering now at 30 degrees with a chilly wind. Tonight is supposed to get down to 19 degrees. Time to break out the heating blanket. Oh joy! Still no snow, but we will see.
Now for Reagan and Taylor updates. Reagan is doing well besides her cold. Her poor nose is so runny that it freezes to her face in no time flat. I have to run her into the school when we drop off Taylor. Taylor still LOVES school. One of the little girls in his class has been out for a week because she is battling Leukemia. I don't know really if she is just too weak or sick, but we have been praying for her and her family here and I wish you would also say a prayer for her too. Her name is Molly and she is just a precious little girl. This week the kids will be giving a show for Jesus' birthday. I hope to film it for you all to see. We are very excited! I have no idea what they will be doing. It is a big surprise. Back to Reagan, she is sprouting 2 teeth on the bottom and wants very much to walk soon. She rolls around during diaper change, hating every minute lying down and then when you are all done with that she grabs at your fingers and pulls right up into standing. She hesitates with steps, but always tries to stand at the ottoman and with an adult if she can. She doesn't like to sit alone for very long either and so you have to carry her. She wants to GO GO GO. I recently brought the swing out again so that she can swing and cuddle up in a blanket. Then she is moving and she is okay. Another thing that Reagan does that I never noticed with Taylor, is that she pulls her hair when she is tired. If I don't happen to catch that, she screams at me. It is funny and cute now, but we will see how long that lasts. That is all I have to report now. Have a good Tuesday.







0 comments:
Post a Comment