This year, Taylor got 2 pumpkins! Oh boy! He had to hold the small one in his lap the whole way home and it rolled off his lap, my goodness, you would think it was the end of the world! I hope to make a great pumpkin cheesecake from that small one! Yippee!

Last October, we went to a great pumpkin patch at Bates Farm on the outskirts of San Diego. The Lookabaugh family came with and I don't think we bought a pumpkin because we weren't in a neighborhood of kids and no one trick -o- treated. He did like the pumpkin that could fit in his hands though. That was a fun trip!


Taylor's very first Halloween we were in Fresno, away from daddy. This was when the fire's broke out in San Diego and we escaped all the smoke! Taylor got to keep this pumpkin and we still have it! I think it is one of the very few fall decorations I own!
I hope you enjoy looking back as I did at how Taylor is growing up! I have several more pictures to post from this years fabulous Pumpkin patch event! Stay tuned!







0 comments:
Post a Comment