Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hi Daddy, we miss you!

Hi daddy! This is meant for you! Taylor can't tell you on the phone that he loves and misses you, but I wanted you to know that he knows who you are and gives you kisses! That's your big boy! We love you babe! Taylor and I both wish you the best of luck! Go for the Gold!

-In other news, Taylor's one year old Dr. visit went well! He weighs 28 lbs. 6 oz. (almost 30 lbs.) this is only 97% so that is encouraging! He is not off the charts anymore! He only measured 30 inches or so she says and that is in the 75%. We proudly say our kid is just right! He got some shots today and screamed while I held him in my lap. But everything was fine after the nurse who administered them left the room. Before the visit Taylor made a friend with a 6 year old boy, sadly I already misplaced his name. But Taylor first wanted to play just with his Incredible hulk doll. Then, to my surprise, Taylor was trying to climb into this boys arms. He wanted the boy to hold him in his lap. The mother of the little boy was so moved at how cute and cuddly Taylor was and how affecionate Taylor was being with one of her sons. She and I both giggled. I think the 6 year old was over the moon! Anyway, once Taylor was finished getting his shot and the nurse left the door opened, the little boy came to the door and asked me if it was Taylor whom he had heard crying. I answered yes (with Taylor in my arms, with tears running down his cheeks) and as soon as Taylor saw that same little boy he leaned out of my arms and tried so desperately to have that 6 year old boy hold him. The mother was there at the door watching her son and well, again, it was the cutest thing! It made for a great Dr.'s visit! The only thing that the Dr. said about Taylor was that we should start to put shoes on his feet but put the Left shoe on the right foot and so on. This would help to correct his feet a little bit for now. In time, since he is still not walking they should correct themselves. But we will have to wait until that time that he is walking for the bones and weight that he bears down on the ankle and foot bones. We go in for another appointment at 15 months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment