Taylor loves the water! Too bad his floaty got punctured! He didn't last long in this! It was too bad that it had a hole in it, but either way, Taylor kept trying to lean over the sides and drink the water and well, he would have ended up, upside down had we not been holding the floaty. Actually, that is my girlfriend, Christina. She was braver than I to get in the water. I am too vain! And Casey was at a track meet. Wednesday, June 25, 2008
In the Pool
Taylor loves the water! Too bad his floaty got punctured! He didn't last long in this! It was too bad that it had a hole in it, but either way, Taylor kept trying to lean over the sides and drink the water and well, he would have ended up, upside down had we not been holding the floaty. Actually, that is my girlfriend, Christina. She was braver than I to get in the water. I am too vain! And Casey was at a track meet.
Labels:photos
Fun pool summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment