
Okay, so I was reading through my Moms and Tots forum messages and got totally sickened! I suppose I never gave the issue much thought and wonder if as mothers we just get so sentimental and feel like everything must get cherished and then handed down... barf... Okay, sorry, the message that I am talking about was "What do you do with the baby teeth?" Okay, so the posts related to this made me just grimace while I sat and scrolled through comment after comment... So some people said that they kept the teeth and years and years passed and the teeth rotted and well... what is the point? Are we doing DNA testing later to find out if we are really related??? I mean come on!!! I just want to know if I keep my kids teeth, what is he going to say when I hand him a box or jewelry case full of what is it 12 teeth or more... Gee thanks mom, I have been waiting my whole life just for these!!?? Uh, yeah, right! Other people commented that they had family members who saved the teeth and mounted them in rings on the fingers... I can just imagine myself gazing at such a beautiful dull ring... and thinking what a cool fad!!! NOT!!! I mean do you do that for each kid and then wear each ring on a different finger? How do you tell which ring is for which kid? I mean they aren't colored like birthstones are they??? Whatever... I just think there is more value in my kid than his teeth! Again, this is my opinion... I ought to ask my mom what she did with mine? Pulling the teeth out was fun, I remember those times, but keeping it, WHATEVER!







0 comments:
Post a Comment