Friday, December 14, 2007
For those who keeping up with all of the news...
Well, tonight, I prepare for my first ever Pampered Chef Open House. I will be hosting a show and who knows how many if anyone will show up but I have been cooking and cleaning for it none the less. Casey left for Oklahoma City this afternoon sadly, for a funeral. The prothestist that normally customizes all of Casey's legs was killed this past week. I think it was a hit-and-run. My sister, and her youngest son, bless his heart, are home from the hospital! This is wonderful news and now with new surroundings (other than the hospital) he can recover to as good as new! This is just what we needed! If any of you don't know what I am talking about, her 1 1/2 year old stopped walking and sitting due to a bacterial infection in his spine. He is going to have a home nurse administer pain medication and check his stats. I am glad he will be home with his family and be near the Christmas tree tucked in bed where things are familiar to him! Thank you to all who have been praying for him! Taylor is starting to laugh and we are introducing him to solids now and unfortunately he is eating more healthy than his mommy and daddy. He loves carrots and Butternut squash. He loves feeding time and this is when he giggles the most and spits or makes zurburts so out comes food if you know what I mean. He loves it! When he has had enough, he is a mess! Lucky for me we received so many bibs, we are covered! This also means we don't have diaper blow-outs anymore! I hope I don't jinx myself! We have been having loads of fun with our friends in the Moms and Tots group and have been socializing with even the passerbys that think Taylor is older than he really is. Even the mail-lady comes up to the house to see how the babe is doing and to catch a glimpse of his fat turkey thighs. Most often we go on walks or stroll the zoo with friends and eat and play. Taylor is still the largest of the 4 month olds and therefore still has not attempted to roll over. He does like to stand and bounce in his exersaucer which is great! We are also teaching Taylor sign language and now I am helping him form the signs with his own hands. I know... a little much for his age but we will see... Oh, there he is... up for a night snack... gotta run... Love to all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment