Thursday, October 11, 2007
Taylor's such a big boy!
Well, I am a bit over-due with letting everyone know what is going on with Taylor. I am sorry but I will try to remember everything important. First things first, Taylor is growing leaps and bounds and is such a happy boy! He is a big talker and holds conversations for quite a while with both Casey and I when he wants to tell us something very important. He laughs and laughs a lot... and coos and coos! I have videos to prove it. Anyway, he is getting big like I said and we have to adjust his carseat almost everytime he gets in it because it is always much tighter than the last time... The boy eats constantly and therefore has so many diaper changes I can't even keep track of how many poops he has a day anymore! Sometimes it gets overwhelming because it seems that the diaper blowouts are becoming so frequent that laundry and diapers are piling up! I have to take so many outfits on all of our outings that way he is not naked for any reason... Now I have an emergency kit in the car and have had to include in it a pair of pants for myself since I have been pooped on SO MANY TIMES!!! (He poops while he is nursing, hence the poop in my lap and all over my legs) Anyway, we went to the zoo for the first time the other day which was a blast and Taylor of course pooped but I had no idea it was a blowout until... dun...dun... dun... I was going to nurse him and I picked him up out of the stroller and got poop all over my hands while lifting him up and out. The poop explosion had somehow squirt all the way up and out the neck of his shirt getting poop in his hair it was a disaster! Lucky for me, I had a friend with me and she helped hold Taylor while I managed to take his arms and head out of the outfit without spreading the poop anywhere else. Well, this was all on a bench on the zoos pathway so EVERY passerby saw the whole scene. Since I had dealt with a couple of blowout catastraphes before I was most prepared. This time though, we took a picture of Taylor naked as a jaybird on the bench,at the zoo, so we would always remember... I am now convinced that we need bigger diapers. That being said Taylor is about 16 or more pounds now and hasn't even turned 2 months yet. He is already in size 3 diapers which are made to fit 16-28 pound kids. That is our BIG-Bruiser! He is our Pride and Joy! We love him so much! Stay tuned for more news and video clips... Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Keep up the good work Taylor. It's pay-back time for your mommy! tee-hee. I love you honey-bunny-bunny-boo. your grammie
ReplyDelete