Wednesday, August 22, 2007
He's here!
It is the moment you have all been waiting for! Here is Taylor Tibbs, our little miracle! He was born Friday, August 17, 5:29AM, weighing in at a great big 9LBs 4 oz. and measuring 22 in. We are so very happy and couldn't be anymore excited at every little thing he does! I am so proud to be a mommy as is Casey to be a daddy! We can't wait to introduce him to the rest of the clan and all our friends! Until next time, have a happy, happy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Yeah! He's such a cute little man. I love the blanket also. Thanks for the pictures.
ReplyDeleteI just love my brand new grandson. Now I have three beautiful grandboys and a pretty little neice to keep the 3 in line!
ReplyDeleteWow, that blanket is so cool! I bet whoever gave it to him is the greatest and must love Taylor very much! :)
ReplyDelete