Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Another update...
Just wanted to give an update to all the folks who keep up with this blog... We are now 39 wks. pregnant and counting... At my last appointment... the dr. said it could be anytime... I was already dialated and well I might not make it to the 39th wk. However, I thought, as well as Casey that Taylor would come late... I guess we will see. My devoted husband, he is so great... takes me on walks in order to kick start contractions on a regular basis... It is great fun, really! Sometimes we walk for hours and sometimes we walk to the local Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream Shack... That is the best! Whenever I do have a contraction we time it and then check the frequency and it makes us both think that we might be in for a long night ahead of us... then regretably, as soon as we get home, sigh... contractions subside and no baby... I know it is silly for us to think we can make this baby come... but, I am sure we are like every couple who tries and tries to motivate their child to HURRY UP! Lucky for us, there have been no complications in this pregnancy and the baby is good and healthy... I just wonder how big he is going to be! Well, hopefully, we will be able to keep everyone posted as the days approach. Have a great week everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment