Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!


As of late, I am sorry that I have been busy, busy... Luckily, I am almost done with school! Sigh... anyway, I have been out of town to visit my family in good 'ol Fresno, where we celebrated Mother's Day, my nephew's 1 year old birthday, and my parents wedding anniversary. Casey, was tied up with track and still is, but when I came home, and he came home... from Manchester, England, we went to San Diego State University's graduation for a friend that Casey went to school with in Ridgecrest. If you recognize him from the picture, it is because he was also in our wedding and we are so glad that we have been able to hang out with him here in San Diego! He has been showing us all of the many places to go and eat around town... and we are loving it! We got to meet his whole family and then some... 60+ people and we had a ball at all the festivities... Anyway, this weekend Casey competes again in LA on Sunday and I have to attend a weekend of obligatory reserve training for the Navy, sigh, and study for school... Hopefully, with the school's wrapping up soon, I will be able to relax and all. Last night, we had company, one of Casey's paralympic buddies spent the night and left for a competition in Utah... we had lots of fun and all of us ate a real good cheesecake, with strawberries all over the top, awh... the joys of sweets and sharing them with friends! Anyway, that is our latest and greatest and hopefully I will be more frequent about updating. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment